R&B/Soul turned Gospel musician Loyiso Bala took to his Facebook page the other day to share the following 5 things that we did not know about him:
1. I am the voice on the SABC 1 sting, singing “Eya-eh”.
2. I wrote, produced and sang all the Stumbo Stomp title tracks (including the kwaito rap)
3. My first gig was as a backing vocalist for Steve Hofmyr
4. My first album was released in the UAE and was followed by a tour to Kuwait.
5. I was the youngest recording artist at 7yrs old and Rebecca Malope covered my song 2 years later.
Who would have thought?! Loyiso just wrapped up his Jesus at The Centre Tour with international gospel sensations Israel Houghton and New Breed. Their final show was in Durban.
Check out his latest single entitled “Time To Dance” below: