I have been planning to join Exclusive Books’ Fanatics programme since I went to the Warehouse Sale last year and now I am finally a member. What does this mean? Every time when I purchase books at Exclusive Books I give the cashier my Fanatics Card and points are loaded onto it. Each time I accumulate 400 points, I get a R20 free reward coupon. On top of that I (along with other Fanatics) will be the first to know about events, deals, launches and signings. I will also get a R30 coupon on my birthday. Great, right?
Get yours by simply logging onto the website. It will cost you R30 and you receive a R40 exclusive books coupon. They will give you a temporary card to print and use while you wait for your card to arrive in the post. If you have selected the option to pick it up at the store, they will call you once your card has arrives.
Some Ts & Cs
1. Your Fanatics membership will be activated upon receipt of proof of payment.
2. IMPORTANT! To earn your points and take advantage of members-only special offers at Exclusive Books you must present your card before your purchase has been rung up at the till. Fanatics Points cannot be claimed after a purchase has been rung up.
3. One point is earned for every Rand spent at Exclusive Books and one point is earned for every Rand spent on books product on Exclus1ves.co.za . Only goods purchased at the full or indicated retail price qualify for Fanatics Points. Points cannot be earned on purchases of confectionary and gift cards/vouchers.
4. At the end of every quarter Fanatics members who have accumulated 400 points or more will receive a Fanatics Reward coupon. Members who have not accumulated 400 points, or have a points balance remaining, will have their points carried forward to the next quarter.
5. Reward coupons can be redeemed against any purchase at Exclusive Books and are valid until their expiry dates. They cannot be exchanged for cash or Exclusive Books gift vouchers and no change will be given on redemption of the coupon.
6. Reward coupons can only be redeemed at Exclusive Books when presented with a Fanatics card bearing the same membership number.
7. Membership is open to all Exclusive Books customers (one card per customer). Replacement cards will be issued on completion of a lost card application form and payment of a handling fee of R20.
8. As a Fanatics member you will receive details of special offers from Exclus1ves.co.za, Exclusive Books and their affiliate companies. Your personal information will not be shared with third parties except where this is necessary for the operation of the programme.
9. Exclus1ves.co.za and Exclusive Books reserve the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Fanatics Programme or any membership at any time without notice.
Nothing too hectic, right?