Lemme take a deep breath before this post… (exhales)
I absolutely hate how people seem to think I’ve had it easy in life. Ive had my fair share of setbacks too, but the difference is that I refuse to let them stand in my way. I use them as fuel for the next step inmy life. I do not blame others for my mistakes and therefore I can learn from them and work on improving myself. So it pisses me off when people say the following:
- “Your life is perfect.” – No it aren’t! But I just don’t make a point of sharing my problems with the world.
- “I wish I was you.” – You do not know what I had to overcome to be who/what I am
- “You have everything. You’re so lucky.” – Heeeaaavens! I don’t have everything, but I appreciate everything that I do have because I have worked hard for it!
- “You’re perfect.” – No I’m not. I just make point of acknowledging my flaws and trying to improve them.
- “You get everything you want.” – Honey that’s because I work at getting it.
Now I suggest you stop sitting and admiring someone elses life while you can actually work at making your own life admirable. My life is exactly the same as yours, I just make different decisions than you. If you want to live an extraordinary life, you have to make extraordinary decisions.
The result of taking charge of the direction in which you want your life to take could surprise you. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.
That’s my two cents for today.
Peace and Love,