It’s almost Christmas! 2012 and 2013 were hard years on my family. This year has been a 360 degree turn and I’ve decided to buy my parents Christmas gifts to thank them for what they have done for me.
Last year I had one bursary, but this year I had two. These definitely helped lessen the financial strain that my education could have been on my parents. And while they always tell me how proud and grateful they are for the blessing that I have been to them (always makes me cry), I want to thank them for never giving up on me and for always trying to make things work no matter what challenges – failed businesses, demotion at work, strain of unemployed siblings, my sister’s 4 month hospital stay etc are just some of the challenges that we faced.
So I decided to buy my two mommies and dad Ruby Boxes (I got the male equivalent which is called a Man Box for my dad) These boxes include lots of grooming goodies and the content of the box changes every month. To sign up for your own, click HERE.
Getting your own is very easy:
- You select your subscription. They have 3 options – recurring monthly for R169 per month, R499 for a 3 month subscription, R899 for a 6 month option discounted at 10% and R1699 for a 12 month option discounted at 20%.
- After choosing your subscription, you do a beauty profile that helps them customise your box according to your needs and preferences.
- After the beauty profile is done, you wait for delivery which happens within 10 working days after they have received your payment.
- Get your box and be surprised by the amazing goodies.
- If you share feedback on their site you earn rubyRands that you can use to shop in the Ruby Box store. You get even more rubyRands if you refer your friends.
The Man Box only comes with the R499 option.
Can’t wait to hear what my parents think of their boxes as soon as they get them. I think these also make good Valentines or birthday presents.
What are the things that you are most grateful to your parents for and what are you getting them for Christmas?