10 Likes and dislikes
- My first like (love) is, was, will always be, the almighty, the one and only, G-O-D!
- Talking. I talk a lot (sometimes). My yapping can be quite annoying at times.
- Music is literally my life. It’s there when I’m up’ down or spinning all around. I write music and sing a lot!
- While we are on the topic of music, Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter is my absolute idol. The dedication this woman shows in her craft is amazing. Love love love her.
- Life. I’m a huge lover of life. After numerous suicide attempts, I’ve realized that I actually really love living.
- Technology. I’ve never been techno savvy but nowadays I’m taking a liking into all types of gadgets. I am, however, still not techno savvy.
- Photography. Does this go with technology? Oh well, I love taking photographs and posing for them. I’m sure you have noticed.
- Fashion. I’m not the most fashionable person, but I have a style that suits me even if I’m not wearing the latest trends.
- Food. I’m super skinny but I have the greatest appreciation for good food. I love eating.
- I like being with people as much as I like being alone. I’m very much a homebody.
- Mathematics. I always knew that I’m no mathematician, yet I did myself the huge injustice of taking math at school. Gosh!
- Heat! I’m a child of the sun. I was totally born for sunny days, but heat and humidity are not up my alley.
- Chewing. As much as I love eating, I despise chewing. It’s just so much effort for me.
- Filth. I’m not a neat freak, but I absolutely hate a dirty place.
- Bad sound and picture quality on TV programmes/movies. This is why I cannot watch karate movies and Nollywood movies.
- People who don’t respond to texts, tweets, emails. I understand if its nonsensical, but when its genuine PLEASE, be polite and respond.
- SMS lingo and abbreviations where it is really not necessary. Please write words out in full and don’t do the sMaLl AnD bIG lEtTeRs thing. It is highly annoying.
- Putting musicians up against each other (STAN-wars). I find that I’m free to enjoy Rihanna and Beyonce because I don’t put them up against each other. Both are unique. AND please do not force your favourite music on me after I have already indicated that I do not like it. #OkThanksBye
- Public transport. I’m making use of taxi’s to get to varsity and I just hate it. I want my own transport. No hanna-hanna about it.
- Peeps who try to break others down because of their own self-esteem issues. Honestly, if you feel bad about yourself, don’t make it my problem. Finish en klaar.